Memes and comics can be a fun way to demonstrate important concepts and break up the monotony in the classroom. There is no time like the present to bring some humor into your class.
1. Things weren’t as perfect as they appeared. After some time, they slowly drifted apart.
2. This empire reigned for over 700 years.
3. Wake up! Starbucks uses liquid and gaseous dihydrogen monoxide!
4. Earth is mostly made of water so…
5. The worst thing about getting hit in the face with pi is that it will never stop.
6. Melted Rock: The only difference is location.
7. Don’t be irrational.
8. This meme rocks!
9. When you see it…
10. The moon is critical.
More Meme and Comics!