In this video, Fullan identified the key strategies that leaders and/or districts can use to move the organization forward:
- Develop a small number of ambitious goals
- Have a nonjudgmental attitude as everyone works to learn and to make changes
- Have really good data and take a hard look at effective practices
- Build leadership at ALL Levels
- Foster the moral imperative
- Invest in capacity building
Michael Fullan’s Topic Videos is a series of 22 short clips, 2-3 minutes each delve into a variety of educational topics . These videos include real life examples suitable for teachers, principals, and administrators. The videos are designed and filmed to illustrate ‘motion leadership in action’.
What are your take-a-ways from ‘Key Strategies for Whole System Reform‘?