1. There are 1 0 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don’t.
2. Why did Mrs. Smith go outside with her purse open? She heard there was going to be some change in the weather.
3. What kind of cylinder had a college diploma? A graduated cylinder.
4. The nurse told a story about an angry bunny proctologist. It was a hare raising tail.
5. Why do birds fly south for the winter? Because it’s too far to walk.
6. What holds the sun up in the sky? Sunbeams!
7. What do you do with a sick chemist? If you can’t Helium and you can’t Curium, then you might as well Barium.
8. What do you call a dinosaur that had a car crash? Tyrannosaurus Wrecks.
9. A chemist and her boyfriend walked into a bar. The chemist said, “I’ll just have some H2O for right now”. Her boyfriend said, “I’ll have some H2O too!” Sadly, her boyfriend died.
10. The mushroom was the life of the pizza party because he was a fungi.
What are your favorite science related jokes? What about math, history, or language jokes?