Have you ever…
1. Written a scathing blog post but didn’t publish it because you knew it was too angry, too unprofessional, or some other too+adjective?
- If you said yes, did ranting in that unpublished blog post make you feel better?
2. Written what you thought was an amazing blog post only to read it days, weeks, months, or years later and be embarrassed by the horribleness of it?
3. Had a bad day get a little better because of an awesome comment or higher than normal stats?
4. Thought about meeting another blogger in real life?
5. Been talking to non-blogging friends and told them, “You should blog about that” or “That would make a great blog post”?
6. Been in a situation and immediately thought, “I’m going to blog about this”?
7. Checked your blog/blog stats first thing in the morning?
8. Had your writing or photography used without proper credit?
9. Texted or emailed yourself a blogging idea so you wouldn’t forget?
10. Written a great post then it just freaking DISAPPEARED from your dashboard!
11. Gotten mad because you forgot to publish a post or even worse- published your post too soon?
12. Wanted a new, fancy camera because of the photographs you’ve seen on blogs?
13. Checked your blog stats more than 10 times in a day?
14. Gotten mad because posts you spent a lot of time and research on received few views and little engagement BUT that one fun yet rambly post you wrote in less than 10 minutes is consistently one of your highest performing posts every day?
15. Been doing real-world stuff with friends and family and thought, “I’d rather be blogging”?
So, have you ever? Yeah, me neither.
I’d Rather be BLOGGING mug via Zazzle