Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
20. Thank you.
19. Excuse me.
18. Here’s a surprise corndog I bought you because you’re my friend.
17. I’m sorry.
16. I forgive you.
15. You can do it!
14. I have barbecue sauce on my shirt too.
12. Everything is going to be okay.
11. Aw! You got me a corndog too? You shouldn’t have.
10. I don’t know.
You’re so awesome… I named my dog after you.
You’re so awesome… I named my boat after you.
You’re so awesome… I legally changed my name to yours.
9. Just tell people they’re awesome and mean it!
8. Hello, person that I’ve never met before! Here’s a high-five!
7. My sports team is not always best the sports team.
4. I disagree with you, but I still like you as a person who is a human being and I will treat you like that because if I didn’t it would make everything bad and that’s what lots of people do and it’s lame.
2. Life is tough, but so are you.
1. Something nice. Anything!
Bonus: Let’s Dance!